Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year!
Welcome back to orchestra! I am looking forward to working with all of you this school year during this remote learning time!
Level I (beginning student in orchestra)
Level II (completed one or more years of instruction)
Location: Online Learning (asynchronous lessons/activities posted weekly)
Wednesday: opportunity for connection via live Teams meetings Schedule TBA
Materials needed for all classes:
• Essential Elements for Strings Book 1 by Allen, Hayes, and Gillespie (for Level 1 orchestra) *double check that the book is for your instrument!
• Essential Elements for Strings Book 2 by Allen, Hayes, and Gillespie (for Level 2 orchestra)
• Instrument of correct size (For returning students, if you notice that you need to change instrument sizes, please schedule a time with your music rental store to make the change)
• Folding music stand (label with name!)
• 3-ring binder (light weight, 0.5”-1” binder)
• Pencil with eraser
• Shoulder rest for violin and viola
• Rock stop for cello (for home use)
Ms. Chen and Mrs. Dolgaya