Library Program Mission: To ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information.
Between the two of us we know everything, just ask us.
Check the programs and events link for a list of Battle books.
- Einstein Library Catalog Identify and locate the books we have in the Einstein Library. You can do this at school and at home.
- Series Book Order What is the next book in the series you are reading?
- Book Recommendations If you are looking for a good book to read, check these sites for recommendations.
- Policies and Curriculum In the LWSD library program, students will not have instruction every year in every critical content. At the end of each level they will have experience with all content.
- Programs & Events Check here to learn what programs and events are happening in the library.
- Google Art Explore museums around the world
- Haiku and Japanese Internment Introduction to Haiku and pictures showing some of the experiences in Japanese Internment Camps.
- Guidelines for Works Consulted Lists In LWSD, elementary students should follow this introduction to the Modern Language Association (MLA) format for crediting sources in their papers.
- K-5 Research & Homework Help Research and homework help for grades K to 5.
- King County Library KCLS is a tremendous resource for books, databases, homework help, book reviews, and much more.
- Online Resources Web sites that students may use at school or at home.
Databases appropriate for K-5. See your library teacher for passwords to access these from home.